Short Sale Process
- Contact our office for a FREE Confidential Short Sale Evaluation
- We will place your home on the market for sale for FREE, no cost to the seller!
- Put together the documents needed / hardship package
- Choose acceptable offer and send it over to the bank along with the hardship package
- We then start the negotiation process with the bank
- Call the bank or lender to get their number to the Loss Mitigation Department to fax over the authorization
- We will call a couple days later to make sure the authorization is in their system.
- Continue to follow up every 48-72 hours to receive updates on the file.
- Bank will conduct the appraisal or BPO to confirm the value that they will accept.
- Bank either accepts our offer or sends us a counter offer
- Once the short sale is approved we then open escrow
- Conduct a normal transaction
- Once escrow is successfully closed, then the homeowner must move out, unless otherwise agreed.
- We continue to keep in contact with you, provide you with credit repair solutions, and if you choose to, prepare you to be able to buy again in the near future